In general, you can return an unwanted product to us, (but shipping is for your account) provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you log a return on the Website within 15 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 15 days you can only return a product if it is defective within 2 months from delivery to or collection by you.
- Sale items final.
Please ship the product back to SHOP 20A BLUBIRD, CNR ATHOL OAKLANDS, AND FORT ST. BIRNAM. 2196
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 8 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference). Please bear in mind that refunds can take 5 – 10 working days to reflect in your account. We are entitled to refuse a return if the unwanted product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
Want to exchange?
Products can be exchanged for a different size provided that such variation is available, and is available at the same price as the product originally purchased. In such a case, we will collect the product from you and deliver the requested product to you at a R75.00 charge. If such variation is not immediately available, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference) within 8 days of you logging the return.
We reserve the right to inspect the product to validate your return.
- Products not eligible for returns
The following products are not eligible for a refund, exchange or credit:
- intimates, lingerie, swimwear, bodysuits or underwear;
- jewellery (earrings, bracelets ,hairclips, necklaces)
- a beauty product, essential oil which has been used;
- foodstuff or other products intended for everyday consumption; or
- products which have been personalised for you or made to your specifications, unless defective.
- Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us of such delivery / collection by logging a return on the Website, by mailing us Asap.
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair / replacement is possible) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference). Credits and refunds are normally handled within 8 days of logging the return (bear in mind that refunds can take 5-10 working days to reflect in your account). Repairs could take longer, depending on parts / replacement availability.
- Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 4:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect, but in any event within 2 months after delivery / collection of the product
Please provide suitable packaging for returning the product (it need not be the original packaging), as well as all accessories that were sold with the defective item when you return it to us – regardless of whether you request a repair / replacement or a refund.
Where there is no extended supplier warranty period, unfortunately, we cannot facilitate returns that fall outside of the 2 months.